Consultant IT/Front End Developer
We are looking for a resource that can support the development, creation, customization and maintenance of the front end of web-based dashboards used for data analysis and investigations in the field of Customer-Due Diligence and anti-financial crime.
Transcrime is the joint research center on transnational crime of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan. Crime&tech srl is the spin-off of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Transcrime, which transforms Transcrime’s research into analyses, models and applications for the assessment, prevention and reduction of risks related to security and crime.
What will be your activities:
- Create, customize, and maintain the front-end and user interface (UI) of the dashboard
- Create and modifying components of a UI framework
- Support the back-end development for API integration and optimization of the implementation in the platform
- Refine the dashboard based on user-experience feedback
- Work with the graphic design function to integrate static proposals within the dashboard
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, engineering
- Knowledge of Python and R programming languages
- Knowledge of R / SHINY
- Previous experience in data analytics and data visualization
- Use of database (postgres) and basic knowledge of SQL
- Use of Linux environment (basic knowledge)
- Basic knowledge and interest in the financial / compliance / anti-money laundering field
Level of commitment, contractual formula and remuneration will be defined based on the candidate’s curriculum and availability.
Workplace: mainly remote, with possibility of meetings at the headquarters in Milan, Via San Vittore 43.
Those who are interested in the position can send an email to email@example.com, with the subject “Consultant IT / Front End Development”, attaching:
- Motivational letter